Materials, instructions and care
This product works as a wide lower back supporting belt when carrying a baby or young child.
- Put it around your waist as tight as possible, the tighter it feels, the better will support your lower back and pelvis area.
- The velcro strip is long enough to adapt to several sizes, but it also offers an extension if needed.
- Once the belt is well secured on the adult´s body, you can even secure it again with the cotton strap provided
Then, you are ready to hold your baby
- Sit the child comfortably over the soft but firm seat with her/his legs wide open at either side of the seat.
- The seat can go at either side of the body, right or left hip, or even with the baby looking ahead
- ALWAYS KEEP A SECURE HAND ON YOUR BABY, this is not a HANDS-FREE child seat.
- The weight of the child will then be distributed around your waist allowing your back to be straight without the need to twist the pelvis and offering relieve to the shoulder area
Enjoy the ride!
Seat: 100% Polyurethane
Inner cover 100% Organic cotton
Strap: 100% Recycled polyester
Buckle:Zamack (3% aluminium, 4% copper, 0.5% Magnesium, 92,5% Zinc)
67% Cotton, 30% Recycled polyester (plastic bottles), 3% Lycra
RE-usable recycled cotton carrier bag
Washing: 30°C; not softener or chloride, line-dry or dry clean without trichloroethilene